22 March 2006

Back were it started

Wow, these days went by fast. I'm already back here and looking forward to the next goal of my trip. Visiting Les Mills in Auckland. Tomorrow I will catch a flight from here, up to the North Island. The South Island, I find it wonderfull. I had great time, have met lots of nice people and I will take tons of memories and pictures with me back home. It'll be sad having to leave here, as I really love it, but the good thing will be that I have made a promise to myself that I get to go back here :-) (Am I glad that I work for an airline or what!)

Today I have just enjoyed the ride back on the bus to Christchurch and enjoyed sitting outside with a book, enjoying the sun and thinking of all the things I have the done during my stay here on the South Island. These memories will last forever and I realize I'm very lucky that I got to see all of this.

No comments: