03 November 2006

From Auckland

After a long long drive with the bus from Wellington all the way up to Auckland I arrived there wednesday evening at 6.00 pm. The next day I went up to Les Mills. I still know my way around for a bit, so it was no problem to get there. I spoke to Susan the day before and she told me she was going to teach thursday at 1.10pm to try out for filimg classes. I hadn't doen BP for a while now, so I decided to be carefull with picking my weights as I wanted to do more classes that day. So I have hardly done BP60 (only few tracks) and now I am already doing BP61. I really like the song of the squat track (I am very bad with songtitles so I'm afraid I am not able to help you out on that one). The triceps is killing and so is the lunge track. Front foot on the step.... I thought it was quite challenging and I can tell you now... I can feel every single muscle in my butt (which is actually nice to know that I have some muscles there as wel).
I also did BC with Dan & Rach and BA with Lisa, Will and Fabio. There is a whole bunch of Portugese trainers. They are all very nice and we get along pretty well. So It's fun to spend some time with them.
Today I started with BP with Mark S. I really like him. Then I did BC with Joe. He's cool too. He actually called me on stage today with a couple of tracks which I hadn't really expected. He asked me if I actually wanted to teach a track is his class tomorrow together with one of the portugese trainers. Sure... I'd love to!!!!! Later I did BA with Lisa and Will. Then I actually wanted to join Dan & Rach's class. I managed to do so for 3 tracks, but then I was exhausted, so the rest of the class I have been watching. I could have pushed my self harder, but I decided it would be better not to, as I want to be fit for tomorrow's classes. Again BA, BC and BP.
Well I guess this is it for now. I'll try to take as many pictures as possible, but I probably won't be able to post them untill I'm home, unless I can find a place where they can put my pictures on a CD. Any suggestions anyone???

3 comments:

Reymond said...

If i were there, i would be happy to help you. Otherwise, if you go to the main road (Queen St), you can ask around. Besides National Bank (the big geen bank in the corner opposite Starbucks and ANZ and Whitcouls), there's a Photo Image Center or something like that. Maybe they could help you.

PJ said...

hiya Chantal I may be able to help you! or you've found help elsewhere? :)

Chantal said...

If you can and don't mind, that would be great! How do I know who you are?????? Or do you know who I am? Will you be there tonight??