20 November 2006

Mega Quarterly

Wow, that was a great quaterly last weekend. Dan, Rach & Emma came over. Dan & Rach ofcourse did BC. Dan also did BP and Rach BJ. Unfortunately I didn't get to go to Dan's BP, as I also had to do BC workshop and both were at the same time. Rach did the BC workshop. It actually was a technique training and it was quite intensive, but good. I think everybody had to wake up a bit, but by the end everyone was awake. It was good fun. After BC workshop, I went straight into BA masterclass. BA55, great again, and I'm looking forward to start teaching it. I think this time we will lauch pretty late at the club because of christmas etc, so that'll give me a lot of time to learn it. Then it was time to go right into BP class. Again a good release. My butt was sore of the lunges the next day. Awesome shoulder track and absolutely great squat track, it just love it. Well, I think I actually love the whole release and I think my class is going the love it as well. After BP I had a short break, went to put my stuff in our hotel room and then went on to BC class. Wow it was crowded. I didn't really expect something else, as Dan & Rach were doing the afternoon presentation, together with Daniel. It was superb. And special compliment to our own trainer Daniel, as he did excellent next to Dan & Rach. He is really powerfull and a great presenter as well, would love to see him once in the DVD :-) After the classes it appeared to be very busy at the info stand and DVD handout, so I help out for about 2 hours. Then it was time to change, go to dinner and get ready for our Dance for Life party. Dresscode was white. It was really cool to see most people wear white. It was a lot of fun and we had a great time. I think I wnet to the hotelroom at around 3. Unfortunately I woke up at 6.30 (did feel too much of a hangover), and wasn't able to go back to sleep again. Just stayed in bed for a while and then 9.30 Bodybolance with Emma. Last week I heard I can go to Bodybalance Module training in January. Looking forward to that. After BB I watched BJ class. I could start to feel my head from the alcohol and not enough sleep, so just watching it was good for me, since I'm not much of a jammer anyways. It just so cool to see and our 4 presenters looked awesome! On sunday I also went to Bodyvive workshop and Masterclass. I had fun during the masterclass, but it's not really my thing. I think it's a very good programme, but not if you're a really fit person. But that's not the goal of the programme so that's good. It's fun to be working with materials like the ball and the tube. Oh Wow, those abs... I could feel those a lot.... I also think it's good that it easy to join the class, for anyone. Simple moves, easy to follow and fun. Working together and working on your own. People can work on their own pace and train with more or less resistance, just as they wish to. I know it will be launched at our club, but I do not have an idea when.
After all of this, I was exhausted , but still had to drive home. I was glad I had 2 collegues with me, as it was 1 1/2 hour drive back home. I fell asleep at 7.30pm last night ...uuuuhhh
Well I'm of to the gym to teach. My first monday since I'm back from NZ. Looking really, really forward to be teaching BA again!! BC and BA will both be team-teach tonight. Cool!!
Get show some pictures of the party of saturday later.

No comments: