08 November 2006

Another filming evening

The kick of was up to Dan & Rach this evening, accompagnied by Oscar and Ivan. They looked cool in their kimono's. Just one part in the warming had to be done for a second time. Especially well done for Oscar from Spain, as he did a very good job teaching in english! After BC I decided to join the BB. I hadn't done BB for a while, but I think it's a beautyfull program and I'd actually love to teach it. Try to get some more info on it when I get back home as I really got inspired by today's class. I also think it makes a great combo with BA and BP to keep up your flexibility this way. Who know's what will happen in the future. I was really calm and relaxed after this class, so I decided not to do BS, but just watch it. They were wearing cool outfits, and were looking great on stage. Afterwards we had drinks and pizza and by the time we were going we ended up going to Denny's to eat. Well I only had dessert... uuhhhh... chocolate fudge cake and icecream... mjummie... good thing I have been working out a lot these days :-)
Well time to go to bed now!

1 comment:

Reymond said...

Awww, thanks for your post. Can't wait to see the pics :)