14 November 2006

Back home

I'm back after a long flight home. I maybe slept all together for about an hour, which is not a lot in 2 days. I woke up Auckland time monday at 8.00am and right now it's Amsterdam time 10.00am tuesday, which means Auckland time 10.00pm tuesday. Well, just going to try to stay awake the whole day and keep myself busy to get in regular day routine asap. Keeping myself busy won't be a problem as I have lots of things to do. One of 'm is updating the pictures to my blog which I have promissed to do... so here they are.

BODYATTACK, last regular class before filming:


Filming Kick off: BODYJAM


Waiting for the BODYPUMP to begin: Portugal & Holland


BODYPUMP: Glen, Susan and Emma waiting


Chest track


Emma showing clean & press-deadrow combi:


After class: just 'cause Susan really likes her picture taken after class :-) ... not


BODYCOMBAT:


Fabio and me after BC:


My very last BA class, shadowing with Will, Nathan (had to leave early) and Oscar (Spain)


Well guys, this is it for now. My time in New Zealand was again one to remember 4ever!

1 comment:

Reymond said...

HIYA... THANKS A LOT FOR THE POST! Love the pictures!!! And I'm thrilled that you had a wonderful experience in New Zealand. From one of your body combat pics, I can see my beloved cousin too. Wohooo, you GO GIRL!!!!