07 November 2006

First day Filming

Awesome..... It's so nice to finally see how it all goes. Normally I end up getting the final thing at home, but I never experienced the making of. It's so cool to see that. The evening started of with Bodyjam. I don't do Bodyjam (unless I'd be able start of with a bottle of wine), so that made me able to see the class. It was packed with people, camera's and a bunch of photographers. There were 3 instructors on stage and Dan came up with them to start of with a rap. Pretty cool. I really enjoyed watching the whole thing. G. is an awesome dancer, but still he's there for the people in the class and not for himself. I think that is quite a gift as I have seen BJ instructors who were very good dancers, but really showing of on stage to show how cool and good they are and then end up forgetting about the people in the class. Half way down they stopped as they had to move the stage where the main camera was on, then they continued after about 5 minutes. I think it all went well, at least it looked great, as that's just all I can say about BJ.
When BJ was finished it was Bodyattack time. I took a spot at about the 3rd row, but b4 we'd started someone of LM pulled up to the first row. It took Will about 3 times to do the introduction, which was funny as he was all excited and talked so fast that he ended up messing up words. Finally we could start. Lisa, Will and Fabio looked awesome on stage. I didn't have time to make any pictures as I didn't want to miss anything of the class. Sorry you guys who weren't there. With track four they had a whole volleyball team up on stage, which looked good. After BA it was time for BP. Again I was put in the front row. I quickly changed my stuff as I was very sweaty from BA. This time I had my camera with me as I could put it underneath my step. Susan and Emma had an awesome tattoo painted on their calf. It took a while b4 we started, so I was able to take some pics with the portugese guys. The class went very well and I just love the finally they did on the shoulder track. I think I have a pretty good picture on that one. Ha... I just gave myself the opportunity to take that picture instead of doing the last few push-ups :-)
Sorry guys you'll have to wait for the pictures till I get home next week. It pretty expensive to have my photo's put on CD, so I will do it as soon as I get home. Only one more week.
Tonight will be the BC filming, and also BB and BS.


This morning I was planning to do the step/pump class, but there was a problem with the music, so they had to cancel the class. Too bad, as I was really curious on what that would be like.

No comments: