30 November 2006

Energy

Last monday BA was awesome!! I still can't believe how much energy there was in the room. After BC class, I went to change my clothes quickly. I already saw a whole bunch of people coming in and I told them I'd be back very soon. My collegue Bogdan was on his way as well. When we entered the room, it was packed with people. Everyone looked very happy and exited, which gave me even more energy than I already had. I did the introduction and people already replied really exited. Then we just turned on the music ..... it was absolutely great. Everyone was working so hard even the few people for the first time, really came along well! It felt so good afterwards and lots of people came up after class, that they really enjoyed it. Bogdan and I just looked at eachother and said ... Fitness Magic! We both love Attack and it's so cool that there are coming more and more people at the gym who share that passion. It's such an awesome workout!

No comments: