01 December 2006

BP Thursday

Yesterday I mixed some pretty old tracks in BP class. I used a couple of tracks of BP43. It had been quite a while since I did these tracks and I think for most people it was a completely new workout. I used the warm up track, Squat track (ready to go), Tricep track (ain't it funny) and the shoulder track (we will survive) all of BP43. I just love pushups :-) so this shoulder track is made for me :-) It starts with pushups and it ends with pushups. Since nobody could remember this track they all had a very nice surprise. The already thought the squat track was pretty hard with lots and lots of singles....... Few people joined me on the toes with all the pushups... good job you guys!
On the 5th december we celebrate "Sinterklaas". You can just about compare it with Santa Claus. 2 Weeks b4 the 5 dec, Sinterklaas comes from Spain with his helpers (Zwarte Piet). Children are allowed to put their shoe in front of the fireplace and the next day they might have gotten a present. Only if they have been nice for the past year ofcourse. All naughty kids have a chance to be taken in the big bag (were Sinterklaas usuaully brings his presents in) back to Spain. The picture you see is last year, when I was one of SInterklaas' helpers, Zwarte Piet. I did that together with my niece at the house of one of my collegues. Zwarte Piet is always a bit naughty and is allowed to do just about everything... haha, we had a great time filling in that role on 5 dec last year. My niece was 12 at that time and for her it was the first time she did it.
Well this story just to tell you, as a few people in yesterday's BP class, just told me Sinterklaas will probably take me back to Spain, together with all the naughty children, since I made yesterday's BP class pretty hard... I told them I wouldn't really mind, as the weather in Spain is probably way better than it is here. At least it will be warmer than it is here in Holland right now :-)

Yesterday evening I also did Bodybalance. I want to take as many BB classes before I get to do BB Module training in January. After BB, my collegue was going to train for his BJ. I'm not a jammer, but I decided to join him. Believe it or not, but I actually had fun. Most moves are way to difficult for me, but I could sort of follow the salsa/latin part. Maybe I'm even going to take a few classes when we launch it it january.

After the gym I had to go to my parents house. My washing machine broke down last week and I heard this afternoon, they cannot repair it anymore. My new one will be delivered saturday. My mom is doing my laundry now for over a week. I'm glad my parents live close to me, as I can't imagine washing all my clothes by hand. I have so much stuff just after one evening of teaching...... Only one more day .....

No comments: