21 December 2006

Santa in Class

I had quite a busy day at work today and I got home late from the Airport. Had to rush to get my stuff, packed my bag got changed and hopped on my bike to go to the gym. When I got there I noticed I just brought my Ipod, but did not bring the connections to get it to the stereo... shoot! Luckily I always bring my CD's so I was able to mix tracks. I had just started the warm up .. and then ... wow... did I get a surprise or what! Santa just walked into my class and he joined us! He sort of looked like he could use some exercise :-). He was a bit chubby hahaha..... He first started checking if everyone was trying their best and then he grabbed his barbell and started doing the squat track with us. He did quite a good job, but I noticed Santa usually tries harder in my class. I think he had put the weight around his waist instead of on his barbell! It was funny element in class today which my collegue Bogdan added by dressing up in his blown up plastic Santa costume. Too bad I didn't bring my camera :-(

Got some pictures from last years X-mas workout though:

No comments: