19 December 2006

Pump, Pump and some more Pump

Yesterday evening I taught my own BP class, this morning I was the instructor had an emergency at home so I did this morning's BP class as well. And tonight .... AGAIN! I wouldn't advise anyone to do so many BP classes so close in a row, but sometimes that's just the way to go for an instructor. Yesterday it was just my regular monday evening. Always fun and pleasure. Also BA and BC. BA we had a special one: X-mas Attack... just to do some pre-work for the christmas dinner next week :-) Me and my collegue dressed up as Santa's. We also did a few tracks of BA55. We have the launch 11 januari, but just as a surprise for our attackers we did a few tracks! We also did some promoting of BJ. Whaaaa, imagine me ....doing BJ, HA. But after a long (very long) practise I managed to shadow 2 BJ tracks and even had it look a little like BJ. I think the people liked it, so that's a good start for the BJ. So far we didn't have BJ on the schedule, so starting 15 jan 07 (when the new schedule starts) we will have BJ as well.
Tonight, I will be joining a friend of mine at Achmea, to do BA & BP launch classes. Looking forward to it. I'll be leaving soon, cause it's quite a drive and don't want to get stuck in the traffic.
On my way I also have to stop at the uniform department from KLM, to finally get my new skirts. Since I started working at the airport I lost some weight and also some centimetres around the hips :-)))))))

2 comments:

PJ said...

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year, Chantal! LM Auckland is running a series of special christmas classes... wish you were here with us :)

PJ

Chantal said...

X-mas classes, sounds great. Too bad I am not there, good have showed bij x-mas dress :-). Sometimes I really miss NZ. I had such a good time. I'm already planning my next trip :-)!!
Maybe we get to meet then!