31 October 2006

Early class this morning

Wow, I thought BA at saturday morning 9.00 am was early. Well try BC at 6.30 am. I was exhausted, but it was cool though. Real good Muy Tai track. I had never done this one and I really liked it. Afterwards I had breakfast and took the bus to the Wellington Zoo. I can tell one thing, visiting a Zoo here is quite a workout too. It's located on a hill side and just walking around gets pretty steep sometimes.
In the evening I took another BA class. This time Sue was teaching. I had a great time and she did one track op BA55. Be prepared you guys at home :-) Tonight I have to pack my bags as I'm heading up north to Auckland tomorrow. Talk to you later.

3 comments:

O' Natur Nail said...

oooh ooh!! which track?? tell me more!

Reymond said...

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
I want DETAILS!!! DETAILS!!!! WITH PICS!!! LOTS OF PICS!!!! LOL...

Reymond said...

Don't forget to go to La Zeppa behind Victoria Park Market after the filming for well-deserved drinks. If you like Sushi, try Karin Japanese Restaurant at Parnell. Have fun!!!