17 October 2006

One more day....

Tomorrow I will be leaving for New Zealand again. Today I still have lots of things to do, as I still have to go to work tomorrow. Not really for work but for a training, but still, no time left then, so all has to be done today. This weekend was quite busy as I did a demo at the Fitvak convention in Utrecht. We did the LM demo with 3 LM assessors. We had a lot of fun. We had to do the whole thing 3 times a day. It was a combo of BC, BA, BJ, BS and BB. It took a little less than 15 mins. We have met a lot of nice people at the convention and even though we were afraid the days would be taking forever, time flew. I think it's really true: Time flies when you're having fun!

My holiday plans are as follows: I will fly via Kuala Lumpur to Auckland, I wil stay in Auckland for 2 days and then I will be heading south for Waitomo and Rotorua, then I will be going towards Taupo, Turangi and Wellington. From Wellington I will be going up north again to Napier and Mt. Maunganui. I will also be going to Whitianga and Thames. Then I will be in Auckland for about a week. And last but not least I am going up North to Cape Reinga, Bay of Islands and Paihia. I will be leaving Auckland 13 November, to be back in time for our MEGA quarterly 18-19 November.

No comments: