30 October 2006

Les Mills Wellington Extreme

Just a quick update a I am exhausted. Not working out for 2 weeks and all of a sudden working out again. Pffffff... but it was great fun. This morning I did a BC class. Not too crowded but it was a great class and a nice instructor. Maybe because she is half dutch?! No kidding, it was fun and it felt great afterwards having worked out again. I also got a tour around the whole gym, which was quite big and has 4 levels and a lot of stairs to go with that :-). Studio one is also pretty big, but not as big as in Auckland. Nice work out areas and a womens only floor. Studio 2 is during the day a child care place and only used in the evening for classes. The RPM studio holds about 30-35 bikes so that's not extremely big. That number gets pretty close to our own Cycling studio.
During the day I have been walking around town, going to the cable car, wnet up the hill wwith it, went to the cable car museum (boring) and walked around the botanical gardens. Then I found my way down again and very suprisingly I saw the sun coming thru and the sky was clearing up. I sat down at a starbucks cafe for a bit and wrote my travel journal. Then I took a nice stroll along the harbor site and enjoyed the view on the water. At the end of the afternoon I went back to the gym for a BA class. It felt sooooooo good. Wow, now I realized how much I have missed my BA workouts. It's so good the give your body a rest, but I have missed it a lot, so I am happy I was able to work out. Tomorrow I am gonna do another BA class and maybe (if I am manage to wake up early) another BC class.

No comments: