28 June 2006

Tropical

Last monday we started our new quarter at the club with the launch. The theme was tropical and even though outside it wasn't very tropical, inside we had the palmtrees and made the temperatures rise during the workouts :-)
We started at 7pm with RPM. I don't teach RPM so I was able to prepare and get ready for BP. We did BP with the 3 of us and I was happy I got to do the chest track. I love it's such a cool track. After BP we did BC, just the 2 of us, we had to run and change our outfits quickly and had fun presenting BC. I like doing BC together as you can make a lot of fun by 'beating up' eachother. Okay let's put it the nice way, by pretending to beat up eachother :-). And last but not least BA. I love BA, I can't choose my most favourate program, but I think BA is getting very very close. Especially BA 53, this opening with 'Open your heart to me'is awesome. And then I love track 2 as well.... 'finally'... It eminds me of the time a spent in Canada on trainingcamp with the national Synchroteam. We watched the movie Priscilla Queen of the desert over there and I think it'such a funny movie. Okay let's get back to BA 53, it's just so much fun and the music makes you even want to work harder, so it's a very tough release as well. We closed the evening with BB. I don't teach BB but I think it's a beautyful program and a very good combo with BA and BP. At the gym people could get fruit sticks and fruit cocktails, so we even thought of the hungry ones amongst us :-). Herewith some pics from last monday to get an impression.

RPM: Calista, Josanne


BP: Mirelle, Eline, Chantal



BC: Eline, Chantal



BA: Bogdan, Josanne, Chantal




BB: Mirelle, Joyce

1 comment:

Chantal said...

You could have.. too bad you missed it. Maybe next time