10 June 2006

Finally...

...Summer!! This weather just gives me energy. I love the sun and I might be born in the wrong country for the that, as I'm always cold here.... but at the moment it's great! Temperatures up to 30 degrees, bright blue skies, wheehaa. This morning I have been teaching 2 classes, BODYATTACK and BODYPUMP. It wasn't very busy, as I think a lot of people probably went out to enjoy the sun, but nevertheless I enjoyed it as always. After that I went to the beach with a friend and surprisingly it wasn't as crowded as I would have expected it. We could find a parkingspot easily and started out with a nice cup of coffee. It was just great at the beach, a cool breeze made it feel really good. We had lunch and later on dinner as well at the beach and then decided to spent the rest of the evening there as well. Today just felt like a holiday!

No comments: