20 June 2006

Surpise

Yesterday my collegue from the other club here in the city showed up at my BC class. I didn't know she was coming, but instantly we decided to teach together. It was quite busy for a monday BC class, so we had lots of fun teaching together. We have been doing that a few times and by now we know what we can expect from eachother and we are able fool around for a bit. With BA I also had a collegue teaching with me, because she will have to tape her class this saturday for her international certficate and wanted some extra practise. With BP I was on my own ... and wow, was I tired or what. Sometimes I think it makes it easier when you teach together, as you don't have to talk as much, but somehow this didn't work today. I was exhausted at the end of the evening. Maybe we have challenged eachother too much :-).... or maybe 3 days of only 5 hours sleep is not enough..... mmm :-( Maybe I should go to bed early tonight.
When I teach 3 classes, I always give BC and BA full energy and just step back in weights with BP. Sometimes I teach 4 BP classes a week or even 4 days in a row and then I have to step back in weights anyways. I just have to take care of my body and health as well. I find it just so hard to say no. I have learned to do so every once in while, otherwise I don't have any time left to do other fun things. Even though I think BA and BP especially are few of the things I like most.
Next week's launch is going to be so much fun! :-) Only 6 more days to go

No comments: