25 June 2006

Weekend

It's a sad evening this evening. Our soccer guys didn't qualify for quarter finals in Worldcup. I have been wathcing the game with a bunch of people (family and friends), so we had a good evenig with BBQ, but it only had a sad ending. The rain outside goes good with the atmosphere this evening after the game :-(

Anyway the rest of the weekend was great, even though I had to work. Friday night I went out with a friend. Got home a bit too late as I had an early shift on saturday. Anyway It was a great night and I didn't regret going :-). Saturday therefore I was too tired to do anything after work, so I just stayed home, sat in the sun and read a book. This morning I had to work as well, but time went by fast, so before I knew I was home again. Tomorrow I don't have to go work and my dad will come over and help me with cutting down 2 small trees and do some other stuff. I have a big balcony at home with about 24m2, so it's almost like a small garden.

No comments: