04 April 2006

Back home

It was a long flight back home, especially since I hardly slept during the flights. I'm glad I'm back, but I miss New Zealand already. I had a wonderful time during my holiday and it was a great experience being able to teach at Les Mills Auckland. But it was also very good to teach my own classes again yesterday evening. Those are the people I know and it was nice to see all the familiar faces again. And ofcourse the new quarter started, so new pump, combat and attack to be done at the gym. I also started my new job yesterday, so I have been quite busy since I'm back. It kind a feels like I'm back for over 2 weeks already, but it's only since 2 1/2 days.....

One really bad thing of being back ... it's COLD here. I miss being able to wear shorts and being able to walk from the gym to my car in my shorts. I made a mistake yesterday of wearing my combat pants to the gym, then changed to shorts for my other class and then have no more clothes left to go home in...... uh I tried to run to the car just wearing my shorts, but I almost frooze. This morning I could understand why... It got really close to 0 celcius.

No comments: