09 April 2006

Sunday - BODYPUMPday

It had been a while since I was able to teach my sunday morning Pump class, due meetings and ofcourse my holiday, but this morning I finally got to teach my sunday morning pump class again. Sunday morning is one of favourite times to teach. Why? Well first of all, that's the class I started with when I started teaching pump, and all the members are still with me since I took over the class :-). 2nd of all it makes you feel happy as an instructor when you get good response from the people during and after the class and this is a really enthousiastic and outgoing group. I guess this is the fitness magic we all like as instructors. And 3rd of all, it just gives a great feeling when you have been working out in the morning for the rest of your day. So for all of these reasons and many more I was happy to teach this class again. Unfortunately I did not have a lot of time to chat with my pump people as had to leave right after class. We had some try outs for new instructors right after my class at our other gym in the city and I was part of the presenting and assessment team for that. It was a good try out and I think we did good and will probably have a few people with good potential.

I'm pretty tired now, so I will probably head for bed early. Yesterday my 2 best friends came over and it was pretty late when I finally went to bed. I have shown them my New Zealand pictures, and I bought them a little present which I got to give them. I'm glad they liked it. B4 I go to bed I still have to prepare my classes for tomorrow evening, so I will start with that right now. Combat people, be prepared for the battle - we'll push play and go! Fight....

2 comments:

Roel said...

Sunday morning is special indeed, especially the morning breathes this sense of 'no concern', so many things can be done, opportunities are abundant choices difficult, sometimes leisure means outside, BP or BC.

An irregular attendant of your sunday class. Best greetings Roel

Chantal said...

And it was good to see you today in Bodyattack class as well. Keep up your good work!
Chantal