20 April 2006

Pictures

Just got home from teaching pump class this evening. Before class I did 1/2 hour of Bodyattack class on my own. The studio was empty so I had some opportunity to practise. I think it's good to be watching yourself so you can fix your own mistakes right away. I still don't have my own videocamera to film my own classess, so for now this is the way to keep improving.

Usually I do not go behind the internet after I have been at work all day, sitting behind the computer and updating the website etc. But I had to send some emails tonight so I did anyways. Ofcouse I started watching my pictures from my last holiday. See below. These are few of my memories from my New Zealand trip. I had never seen whales so close ever before and I was amazed how huge they are.


No comments: