07 April 2006

New Job

When I came home I also started my new job with the airline. Since I have been working for the airline I have always been working in the office, sitting most of the time behind my desk. Since I am a person who really likes to move around, I still don't understand how I ended up like that, but anyway, since monday I started with the same airline, but now I am going to work at he airport. This month is still training, but today I got the possibility to check it out for a day at the airport and just sit with a mentor. It was really nice (and early 6am) and I can hardly wait to actually start doing something myself.

Tonight I have been doing some Combat training and practise with my collegue. It 's allways good to help eachother out as instructors and it's fun to train together. I also like to team-teach, as you get to 'play around a lot with eachother and enjoy the members in the class that way.

Tomorrow morning I am taking over 2 classes of a collegue of mine. Bodyattack and Bodypump. I think teaching Bodyattack in the morning is the most difficult thing, as for Bodyattack you have to be really energized. I usually am, but in the morning it always takes some time before I wake up..... ooeefff

No comments: