20 April 2006

Enjoying a workout?

I know I am! Why? Because it gives me lots of energy and it makes me feel good. Sometimes when you have been going out at night you don't feel like getting up in the morning. You stay in bed for a long time, but finally you get yourself together and get out of bed in the middle of the day. You feel tired and don't want do anything but watching tv. At the end of day you sit there and think, another day has gone by and what have I done? I don't like that feeling. So even when I have been going out, I get myself together and go do something. It doesn't have to be a huge workout, but even a nice walk along the beach or a bikeride helps a lot to give you energy. They say you have to be working out for at least 30 minutes a day. Well that should be easy, just take your bike instead of your car, or go for a nice walk after dinner. Summer is coming up here (even though it doesn't look like it at the moment), so time to get outside or maybe prepare yourself at the gym for going to the beach when the sun actually comes out and the temperatures go up :-)
Hope to see you there!

No comments: