31 August 2006

Another year older

Yesterday was my B-day. Another year older again. I didn't have a big party as I am quite busy at the moment with teaching, courses, work and other fun things. I had my mom and dad over for dinner and my 2 best friends and later on a few more friends came over. The weather wasn't very nice so we all had to stay inside. Earlier, yesterday I went to the gym to do BC, as I heard on monday that they were gonna c'hange the schedule at the gym again and that I will have to start teaching BC again on monday evening. So far we have been on summer schedule, and they told me at first it would be for 12 weeks, and now they decided to get back to the regular schedule again starting monday instead of 4 weeks later. Wow, I have to rush now with learning the choreo for BC again. It'll be great teaching BC again. Tonight I'm planning to video my BP class, just to assess myself. Tomorrow I will have a training for a demo at the 'Fitvak Dagen' in Utrecht in october, right before my holiday. This weekend I will be going to the Les Mills AIM training. Really looking forward to that. Oh and before I forget, somewhere in between I have to work as well :-).
I'm off to the gym now, to get the video set up etc. Talk to ya later!

2 comments:

O' Natur Nail said...

wow, busy busy! that's cool though. happy belated birthday!!! *<]:0)

Reymond said...

Happy Birthday. Thanks for your support too.