18 August 2006

Bob the Builder

Wow, am I tired or what. 2 Days of working at the house. Luckily I had Bob the Builder helping me. Actually it was my dad who was helping, but that's about the same, except for the fact he doesn't look like Bob :-). A couple of weeks ago I have restyled my balcony and now it was time for my kitchen. Yesterday and today we have been working on it ... and now it's almost finished. I'm very happy with my 'new' restyled kitchen. I'm not much of a cook, so I did not want to spent to much money on a completely new kitchen, and I'm very happy with teh things my dad was able to do. My work was mostly getting the stuff from the store and holding everything on the right spot. Carry stuff back and forth etc .... but still, I can feel my legs. Only a few details left, and some painting to do, but that I can handle myself. When that's finished, I still have another project to go... a new floor in the house. Only that won't be on a short notice....First I will be going on holiday to New Zealand.

Tomorrow I'm going to the quarterly. Looking forward to that. I hope I will have a good night rest, so I won't be as tired as I'm now. I hope I will see some people I know, as I won't be going to Nieuwegein now, but to Roosendaal. Usually I am going to Nieuwegein, because it's closer to home, but next week I have to work so I'm not able to go to all workshops. So I will only be assessing in Nieuwegein. Sunday I have to work again. It's good to have had a few days off of work.

No comments: