06 November 2007

Hello from Tonga

Wow you guys, there's much to tell since last post. Filming has been great. Another experience I will not forget. Claudia and Karin both did great and of course all the others as well. Some stuff had to be done a couple of times, but still it was great and a whole bunch of fun!! I have met so many nice people and it was also good to have to experience of the GFX, which can be compared with our Mega Quarterly in November. Cool I'm going to have to party's. Yesss the Masquerade party was fun too! We first went out for a drink with the Belgiums or as they are called ' the Les Mills Family' . Lien is too young to go to the party unfortunately, so they didn't go. Cris (BP) joined us and we met some more people at the Drake. We had a few cocktails to celebrate the hard work was over for Karin and Claudia, and then of to the party. Danced, drank had fun and ended up with sore feet. Man, my high heels were killing me. We left the party around 2 am. The next morning I went for a coffee with Claudia as she was leaving at noon. Then Karin, Cor and I joined Lisa for a trip to Devonport. Dean & Kirsty were are there and so was Cris. We walked up to one of the volcanoes then had lunch and went to the gym to watch Lien and Anne shadow with BJ. Lien had a great time with shadowing in the filming. Gandalf, Matteo and Rach have been great with her. I think it's more than a wish come true for her, which is great when you know from where she had to come! Good job you girl, you made me cry watching you doing your BJ tracks!
Then unfortunately it was time to say goodbye again. Our Les Mills family was leaving at midnight and Karin, Cor and I were going for dinner with Cris. So a quick drink was all we had.

Then after dinner I packed my bags as I left for Tonga!!!!!!
And that's where I am now! Enjoying the sun, doing nothing etc. I got here yesterday, walked around for a bit and enjoyed the sun. Today I took a tour to Atata Island, were I did some snorkeling, walked around the Island for a bit had lunch and relaxed. I will be here until Friday. Then I have Saturday and Sunday in Auckland again, Leave at midnight for Hongkong, have Monday all day there and then it finally is time to go home.
Keep you posted ... big hug!

No comments: