15 November 2007

@ home

I;m back. Did some great shopping i Hong Kong, well as far as my baggage allowance would let me. I know I work for the airline, but 20Kgs isn't enough when travelling via Hong Kong, after being in Auckland with Les Mills and a Nike Platinum at the corner. But I made it without paying excess baggage. Yeah!
I was in Hong Kong 5 years ago, but couldn't remember a lot from it. Just from my pictures, but that was about it. I booked a very nice hotel, with swimmingpool, so in the afternoon a spend a couple of hours next to the pool. What else I did? uuuhhhhh... shopping!! Bought clothes, some watches and other presents for my friends. I could have bought so much more, but I managed not to be a complete Shopaholic. Do you now the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella? I do! And just replace Rebecca's name by mine and it would be the story ;-)

It's good to be back home. Had an awesome trip, which left me with great memorable moments. Now it's time for the next steps. To start of .... teaching tonight: BP and BA! This weekend: MEGA quarterly and PARTYYYYYYYY!!!!!

No comments: