12 November 2007

Just some more Les Mills...

Had a midnight flight from Tonga back to Auckland. Tried to sleep before, but unfortunately didn't. Arrived back in Auckland around 05.00 am. And by 07.00am I arrived in the hotel. Still couldn't sleep, so ended up doing a BS class with Lisa at 08.30. Then went to get breakfast, walked around in the city, still couldn't sleep, so went to BA class. Wow, it was tough. But it felt good doing BA. At the end talked to Zoe from the UK, but she moved to Auckland now, so actually she's a local now :-). We ended up going for a quick dinner. By 09.00pm a was so tired I finally could fall asleep and slept untill 07.00 Sunday morning. Did BS with Mark and then BA with Nate, I was glad he did BA58 as I know the release and I was tired from the BS class. Still I wanted to do BA, but I wasn't as energetic as I normally am. My knees just wouldn't get up.
Then packed the rest of my stuff and my KLM collegue picked me up for the rest of the afternoon. We didn't do very much, just enjoyed the nice weather, which I will really miss back home. Heard it was cold, rainy and just now very nice :-(.
My flight is at midnight to Hong Kong.

No comments: