28 October 2007

Auckland - Les Mills

Yeah, back in Auckland and I'm sore already. Had an early morning yesterday. BC 08.10 with Dan & Rach. When I was walking up to the gym I saw Karin and Claudia our 2 dutch trainers who will be presenting. They just got in in the middle of the night and Claudia had to join BC after only a couple of hours sleep. After BC I stayed at chatted a bit with Karin and after that I joined BA with Mark S. I just love him. He's so good with connecting in class. In the afternoon I did another BA class. First I wanted to join BP as well, but I was pretty tired after not working out for 2 days, I decided it would be better to give my body a bit of a rest. Showed Claudia around for a bit, went to the supermarket, sat down for a coffee and later that evening the three of us went for dinner. Claudia didn't present yet, but Karin did, and I think she did great. Especially when you think of the fact she'd hardly slept over the night.
This morning Claudia presented BC for the first time. Cool! I'm enjoying this BC release, and after not doing combat for a while, I can really feel my shoulders. After BC I joined the Team teach BB class together with Karin. We both needed a good stretch. A beautiful release it is.
This afternoon I will be doing BP and BA (of course) and I'm not quite sure if I will be doing BC, might just watch Claudia and take a couple of pictures. I'll see.
Wow, it's so good to be back!

1 comment:

Reymond said...

Please say hi to everyone, esp Dan and Rach for me pleeeeassseee???

My instructors from Indonesia are there too: JJ, Miho and Ponnie.

Rock the house!!! :) Enjoy NZ!