03 October 2007

Sorry haven't been too good in writing my blog that last couple of weeks. I don't know where the time goes. On one hand that's good, because that means I get to go to NZ sooner, but on the other had, there's still so much to do.Last week I have been adapting to NZ time for a bit since I was working night shifts for a couple of nights. Too bad I had to change back to Holland time again. Furthermore I have mostly been living a Les Mills world. Learning choreo's, doing the club launch last week. I I'm happy to tell BA was best visited class. It was crowded and everyone was so excited, including me :-) It was great energy and passion. Thank you guys!What else?! BB was a low priority for quite a while, because there weren't a lot of classes to substitute and I do not have my own class. Thanks to LM NL, I was able to postpone my exam tape, but now it's time to do it. At the club I have asked for an extra BB class for a couple of weeks, so I can finally work on my BB exam. They let me do Thursday evening (after BP & BA which isn't that easy). It starts to feel better and better. I have been taping my classes and watching it. Got some help from my friend Claudia as well. She really gave me some great advice. Yesterday I filmed a pretty good class, and I will have one more chance tomorrow. Then I will have a choice between the 2 videos to send in the best one. Still I think it's a difficult class to teach. I love it, but it ain't easy. It's so hard to stay calm and be quiet for me. It's a challenge which I love to take. Life would be boring without any challenges right?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like reading your blog, admire your passion for LM, all the best to your video certification & enjoy your coming trip to LM NZ :)

Chantal said...

Thanks for your message!