16 September 2007

NZ ..... Here I come

Exactly 1 month from now and I will be heading for NZ again. Today I confirmed and paid for my tickets, so there is no way back. Ha, not that I want to cancel my trip anyways.I'll be leaving 16 oct and will travel via Japan. I have never been to Japan, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to do a short visit. Unfortunately my ticket does not allow making any stopovers, so I just have to do it with the 10 hour layover. I will be flying into Osaka and take a trip to Kyoto, from which I have heard it's a nice city. Then I will be heading for Auckland and probably fly straight on to Christchurch. I plan to stay there for a couple of days and then I will be heading south towards Stewart Island. Then back up to Christchurch to take the train and ferry to Wellington. Then I want to go to Napier, Rotorua and back to Auckland. Then I plan to stay in Auckland for about a week and then I don't know yet. It'll depend on the weather what I will be doing. I will return home 13 nov late evening, so I get back on the 14th, right on time for our Mega Quarterly that weekend. Only one more month .......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to NZ AGAIN??? WHOAA!!!!

GOOD ON YOU!!!

Hey, are you going to join the Global Summit in Feb 08 as well?

Some of my instructors are going to NZ as well.

Reymond