01 May 2007

Fitness 365

Today is the very first day Fitness 365 is open. It's a completely new gym in Amsterdam Z.O. right next to the highway. Easy to reach, lots of parking space. Not everything is finished yet, but it's ready to open. We have had several meetings already and I know it's going to be great working there. I'm going to teach BP & BA on Tuesday evenings. At the moment the BP stuff has not arrived yet, so actually I was only teaching BA tonight. This afternoon Daniel called me and asked me if I could do the BB after my BA as the girl who's actually going to do it, had a family emergency. Uuhhh.... Since I still do not have my own BB class and hadn't paid much attention to BB anymore and the last time I did BB was 8 weeks ago ... deng ... Glad I had the day off today, so guess what I have been doing this whole afternoon .... BB choreo. But all is going to be ok. It'll be quite a challenge tonight. Tomorrow morning the BP stuff arrives, so from next week on, I will be teaching BP as well. If you wanna see some more of Fitness365 take a look here. I will tell you later how it was tonight. I hope I will get some people for the classes tonight. I really do not know, as it's a completely new gym and people will still have to find their way. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
This morning I already did BP class in Hoofddorp. I was glad to be moving again, as the past four days I haven't done a lot. I only took my bike to work and did 2 short trips on skeelers in the evening on Sunday and Monday.

Yesterday it was Queensday but I was so tired I fell asleep in the afternoon when I got home. I started working at 5.30 and got up at 4.15. Not funny, since I went to bed too late the day before. Queensday is always a lot fun, festivities everywhere, free amrkets, kids selling their toys and other junk. And then ofcourse they buy new junk with the money they just made haha. On Saturday I went to Leiden and spent to afternoon on the motorboat of a friend of mine and I did the same thing on Friday, but then I went to the boat of my parents. All those days I had early shifts, so I could enjoy the sun in the afternoon. I still love my job ... hahaha, actually I love both my jobs!!!
Talk to you later and please keep your fingers crossed tonight for me!

1 comment:

Reymond said...

Fingers crossed :)