29 May 2007

Only 24 hours. . .

. . . in 1 day. Sometimes that just isn't enough. Since my last post I have been very busy, that I was glad to read my email. That's just about all I did behind the computer. Well what have I been up to ... uuuhh..... mostly Les Mills, teaching and some work. So most of it: all fun things.
Let's see... where to start.
18-20 may we had our quarterly in Nieuwegein. For me quite long days. For example:
18 May
04.15 wake up,
05.30 early shift at KLM,
12.00 off to Nieuwegein for the quarterly for assessment, and masterclasses. (did BC and BS)
18.00 off to dinner with the family as it's my mom's 60th birthday
01.00 time to go to bed

19 May
07.00 wake up.
09.00 Workshop BP
10.15 Masterclass BP
11.30 Workshop + Masterclass BB
13.15 Assessment BC
14.30 Assessment BP
15.45 Workshop BA
17.00 Masterclass BA

Afterwards I always try to help out with handing out the choreo's and DVD to the instructors,, so it was about 20.00 when I got home. Deng .. still have to put my stuffs away, do laundry etc

20 May
04.45 wake up
06.00 work at KLM
12.30 off to Nieuwegein
assessment BP and BA and I joind BS (I'm really starting to like BS)

21 May again early shift at KLM, teach in the evening, prepare for BB demo the next day in Zeist.
22 May whole day in Zeist for BB demo's, which was a lot of fun. Then teach teach in the evening BA and joined BB since I was in BB mood after this day anyways :-)

Wednesday... no work, no teaching, but assessment tapes and a household that needed to be done. Mmmmm ended up learning new tracks, doing some assessment and enjoyed the great weather.
Thursday, Again superearly shift and teaching.. ohhh deng I just love BA and BP. It's so much fun to see how excited people in the classes get with BA! Thursday was so much fun again.
Some where in between I still try to talk to my friends. So somehow even when I'm home early I always end up going to bed too late as I'm talking on the phone and forgetting all about the time. Well, saturday work and off to quarterly in Roosendaal. Again for BP and BA and again joined the BS, to kill time, as it was in between BP and BA. Sunday work and then went to a friend of mine in Veenendaal. I went together with another friend, who lives pretty close to me. So we drove together. We actually had a relaxing afternoon, chatted, snacked, watched Grease (sang along :-), Bridget jones, the edge of reason and an episode of Greys Anatomy. Quite hard for me to sit down whole afternoon :-) But we had a great time. We used to swim together on the National Team. None of us is swimming anymore. One of us is still a synchrocoach but 2 of us (and I'm 1 of those), can hardly remember the smell of chlorine :-) Again home too late :-)
Well that's just about my week almost. Yesterday was a holiday, so the gym was closed in the evening. I organized an extra BA workout since there wouldn't have been BA that day otherwise. It was great. So many people came, and from the vibes in the studio and the feedback of the people... they all had a great time... and ..... so did I!!!!! Thanks you guys! After that unfortunately I had to go work. Late shift ...... mmm..... people at work already asked me whether I was lost... since I hardly ever work late shifts :-) Try to be more up to date with my blog.....sorry

No comments: