04 May 2007

Just a note

Tuesday went all great at Fitness365. The gym still isn't completely finsihed, but good to start with groupfitness. I had the honour to kick off with BA! There where 10 people in class, and it was 50/50 men/women. For all of them it was their first BA experience, and from what I have heard, they enjoyed it a lot. With BB there where only 3 people, and it almost felt like a personal training session. Still a ot of things have to be finished at the club, the lockerrooms, showers, reception, the lounge area. From what I hear it's starts to look better everyday. Keep you posted about this.

Yesterday's BA class was especially awesome. In BP people are not as outgoing as in BA. It's different and I love it too. Was able to do some good coaching and help people to improve their techniques. It's so good to see people respond when you are trying to help them get more out of their workout. In BA people were all excited, happy, having fun and working their butt's off! Cool. I was pretty tired when I started teaching at 6.30pm, as I had night shift and only slept for 4,5 hours. But once I started with BP music it just woke me up, and then ofcourse BA, I felt like I could go 4 ever. It's so cool when people are working hard and still have fun, that gives me heaps of energy and the people in class feel that as well, so they give energy in return to me too. It's like a circle. That's why it's so important that you feel good as an instructor, that you love what you're doing and ofcourse you know what you're doing. If you don't like it, you'd better quit. People around you will feel it and you will loose the important magic.

After both classes, I stayed for a bit and chatted with a couple of members.Then I had to go home and get to work. It was very busy. Lots of rebookings that needed to be done, due delayed flights. But time went by fast and since I had so much energy in me.... sleeping wouldn't have been an option yesterdaynight. I went to bed at 07.00 am this morning and woke up at 11.00. Had beakfast and then started to fix uo my balcony. Yesterday I bought a bunch of flowers and plants to make the place a bit nicer. I have been spending so much time outside, since the weather has been so good the past couple of weeks, so I decided it was time to cheer it up a bit. I'm not much of a gardener, but it looks okay now.

No comments: