28 July 2006

Relaxing evening

This is the first evening since ... well I don't know how long ago, that I don't have to do anything. Don't missunderstand me in this, I'm busy girl and I like that a lot, but the last 2 weeks I had to go back to my old job to give some assistance. This wasn't really my own choice, but some things just have to be done. Because of that I have been working regular office hours for 2 weeks, which seems to take more of your time off than working in shifts. Good thing about it is, that I have been working extra hours, which gives me the possibilty to get some extra time on my vacation card :-) .... and yessss.... that's good for my next holiday which I'm planning for Oct/Nov. You wanna know where I'm going to? Yep ..... New Zealand again. I had such a great time in March, so I just want to go back. Haven't seen the North Island yet, so that's what I'm planning right now. Again I want to go for at least 3 weeks, cause I want to visit Les Mills in Auckland again. More about that later.
Tonight I first planned to go to the gym, but later I decided it would be better to take some rest. Now I will be going tomorrow morning and do some BA team teaching with Josanne. No tropical out fit this time :-)

What did I do on my evening off? Well.... grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, some other household stuff that needed to be done..... relaxing I said??? Mmmm sort of. At least I could do it without being in a hurry. I have been enjoying a cup of tea outside, and read a magazine. I have put some candles out on my balcony and I looks nice. Temperature outside is better than inside the house, so I prefer to sit outside right now. There's nothing interesting on tv, so there's no reason to sit inside anyways. I still can't believe that the only drops of rain I have seen this month have been falling down last saturday. Which bring me back to the BODYPUMP on the beach, I'm still waiting for some more pictures. There have been a few articles in different newspapers this week as well. They were talking about 700 people .... can you believe that. I could see people everywhere, but so many? And the best thing was ... so many smiling faces all together!!

19 August I will be going to our quarterly here in Holland. Still one release behind as I just read the filming is done 13 august for BC 30, BP 60 and BA 55. We will be getting BC 29, BP 59 and BA 54. I'm wondering if there would be any filming in November since I'm gonna be in NZ around that time. Would be nice to experience that once.
Well I'm of to bed, since I have to wake up early tomorrow morning. Good Night 2 ya all.

Winter and Summer

No comments: