23 July 2006

First photo's...

This is just a first impression of the workout. I do not have any pictures from BB or XCO yet, but I will probably get some later. Just by watching the pictures I get this great feeling again. Tomorrow I will play the BP tracklist again during BP class.

Today I went to my parents' boat. It was pretty cloudy in the morning but later on it was really nice. I still can't believe, that we managed to pick this only one day of rain we had during this summer to do our workout. At least near the beaches we didn't have any rain in July so far. I was watching the news this evening and only about 150km from here, they were able to use their kanoe's in the streets because it had been raining so badly this afternoon. Strange country isn't it?! Yeah that's our own little Holland.

No comments: