22 July 2006

BODYPUMP on the beach!

Right now it's 8.00am, I'm eating my breakfast and I have just packed my stuff for this afternoon. The sun is shining and even tough it's still early it's already warm outside. I was looking to the weatherforecast yesterday evening and there are possiiblities that it will rain and that there will be lightning .... uuuhhh .... Please no!! It's really amazing that it's only 22 july, and we already had so many days of sun. Lot's of people are complaining about the heat, but I think they are the same people complaing when it's raining like usual during a dutch summer. Well.... I love this kind of weather and I hope it'll go like this for a long time :-)
I have to be at the beach by 09.00. We're gonna do some music tests, prepare the stage and everything. It's going to be so cool this afternoon. Tomorrow or monday I will tell you more and I hope I'll have some pics by then as well.

1 comment:

Reymond said...

Look forward for your story and pictures of BP at the beach. How exciting!!! :)