09 April 2007

Nightshift

It´s in the middle of my nightshift. Not very busy, so okay to hit the internet :-)
Today was a good day. This morning I had to wake up at 8.15, as we had a meeting at the new club I´m going to teach at in Amsterdam. Pretty hard to wake up as I was home at 6.15 from work. With some red bull I managed to do so. At 09.00 we started with a couple presentations of the owners and the group fitness mangers. Than a couple of instructors had to present a track. We did 3 BC tracks, 3 BA tracks 1 BJ track and 1 BB track. I had to do track 2 of BA. The studio isn´t finished yet, but the stage was there already. It´s big and there´s room enough for team-teaching. Pretty cool. The studio is pretty big as well. The presentations for fun to do and it was nice meeting the new colleagues as well. The there was a surprise for us... a BP presentation from 2 mystery guests... Susan and Steve. It was great to have them over a the club ... even on Easter Sunday. Afterwards we went for lunch with them with a couple of people. Susan had her cousin over from England and made him do BP as well ...
Then I got home, tried to sleep, but wasn´t able to, as I was still excited about the day and I still had to pack my bags. At 22.30 I left to go to work again ..... I had only slept for 1 1/2 hours..... Now it´s getting tough ... I will finish in about 2 hrs. Claudia will come to the airport and at 06.50 our flight to Lisbon leaves ... yesssss. Hope I´ll get some sleep on board.
Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Chantal,
I read your blog often and enjoy it,although I have never left a comment. After reading this entry I just had to say, "WOW, what a great day for you! How awesome were your mystery guests!!!!!" I teach BP and BA.
Allison