16 April 2007

Last day

Wow, this week went by fast. We're back in Lisbon. We had a good time in Setubal. Marco and his friends showed us all around the city, we went to a winery, had a nice drive along the coast with beautyful views on the city, saw castles (castelo). We also enjoyed our rest next to the swimmingpool in the hotel. Had great dinners, tried local dishes, took the ferry .. wow can hardly think of what we all did these past couple of days.
Now we are back in Lisbon enjoying our last day. This morning a quick stop at the aquaduct, which was beautyfull and the rest of the day we sat in sun, enjoying our coffees, ice creams and all other drinks ..... and ofcourse try the get a bit of a tan ... eheh, that's always something I like working on.

All I can say ... I had an awesome time here in Portugal. I know I will get back here, but now it's time to go.

No comments: