16 January 2007

Last couple of days....

Thursday 11 January we had the quarterly club launch. The theme was (2)007. It was great fun and it was busier than I expected. Below you'll see a couple of pictures.

BC: Aubrey and I as James Bond, as we thought BC as we couldn't place ourselves being Sexy Bond girls doing BC. We saw some new faces in BC, so I hope to see the people in the class from now on.






With BP we had Mirelle joining us as James Bond, while Aubrey and I transferred to Bond Girls. Pretty hard doing pump in an evening dress, but luckily the fabric was stretch :-)




And offcourse BA. Bogdan and I were just with the 2 of us. so it was Mr. Bond with a Bond girl. Not in an evening dress, as there would have been no way of doing kicks and plyo's in a long dress, so see the result.




I was also able to join Mirelle and Bogdan for the BB launch. I wasn't very busy as it started at 22.00 and a lot of people already left. But the people who were there enjoyed it and I was glad I had a good practice for my final training day. BJ was quite a hit, and Mirelle and Bogdan had a good performance on that one. It was he very first time we had BJ in the club. So from now on it's on the schedule.

Friday I had an early shift and it was quite a hassle to get myself out of bed at 4.45, as I was home late after the launch. Only had about 4 hrs sleep :-( After work I went to the gym with Bogdan to practice BB. We did that for about an hour and a half. Then I went to see my parents. In the evening I went to Utrecht. We had a little reunion with a part of National team. We ended up with only 8 people, but still had a good time. 5 swimmers, 2 coaches and a teammanager. It was fun to see them again and hear what they have been doing lately. We have decided we should do this more often. We went to a small restaurant and had tapa's. Ofcourse I was home too late again, but at least I could stay in bed till 8. Saturdaymorning I went to Roosendaal for the last day of module training. The training are always split over 2 weekends. When it's a 3 day training, it's one full weekend and another separate day the weekend after. When it's only a 2 day training like BA, it's 2 weekends of 1 day. This way you get the opportunity to practice during the week. Ofcourse they expect something good with the final presentation on the last day. Use the circle of instruction, and CRC etc. If you pass (and everyone did for this BB module), you get 3 months to send in your DVD/video for the International Certificate.
On the way home a got stuck in a traffic jam, as a car caught on fire somewhere on the highway. I stood still for amost an hour and wasn't very amused. I was pretty tired and also hungry.
Sunday I decided to sleep in, but I'm not very good at that, so I was awake at nine. Did some work for LM (assessments), and then watched European Championships Speed skating Allround. I just love to watch speed skating. After that I had to go to work. It wasn't busy at all, but it was a nice and fun evening talking to colleagues etc. We had a few weird passengers at the desk. One of 'm kept coming to desk, he was saying the whole time: I am god and I need to go to America. It was way passed nine, so no plane going anymore. Actually it was a kind of sad, as there was no way we could come thru to him. Finally he was taken away by airport security.
Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

PJ said...

Chantal you look GREAT in the bond girl outfits! You should audition for the next 007 movie :)