01 January 2007

2007

To start with:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you! I hope it'll be a beautiful year for you in which all your dreams may come true.

What have I been up to the last days of 2006.
First day of Christmas: Early shift at work, then I went to my parents house as it was my dad's birthday as well. Lot's of family and friends and a couple of 'm stayed for dinner. We had a nice time and my mom made a great 5 course dinner :-)
Second day of Christmas (yes, in Holland we actually have 2 holidays): Slept in for a bit, did some work for LM, went to Grandma's birthday. Unfortunately she's in the hospital, but we still had a small birthday party over there. She's doing pretty good at the moment. At the end of the afternoon I went to a friend and we had a relaxing evening with an easy dinner and we watched 2 movies. Just girls, so girl movies ofcourse :-) The other days were just working, teaching classes and I spent time with friends.
New Years Eve I went to my cousin in Amsterdam. No big party's, just fun at home. Talked, laughed listened to the top 2000 on the radio. We were we 8 and had a great time. At 0.00 lots of fireworks in the street. Awesome to watch, but I'm always a bit scared that something will happen. We had lots of champagne and ofcourse other things to drink, so I was glad I could stay the night and did not have to drive back home. We went to bed around 4. This morning we had breakfast all together, but maybe I should call it a brunch :-) In the afternoon we went out for a short walk and I got home a little while ago.

2Morrow normal life will start again! I will put away my Christmas stuff and start preparing for my BB training this coming weekend. Friday I will give a training for healthcity instructors together with a colleague. My job will be mostly explaining about stuff I learned from the AIM module. Tonight I'm not going to do anything. I will make myself something to eat, take a shower and relax. It'll start now :-)

2 comments:

PJ said...

hey Chantal, looks you had fun during x'mas! two holodays is mad haha... good luck with the BB training! keep us updated with the progress :D

O' Natur Nail said...

happy new yr!!!