19 February 2007

Weekend

Wow, Monday again. Time went by fast over the weekend. Friday I had a late shift at work. It wasn't very busy. Saturday morning there was no time to sleep in, as I had to go to Zwolle to the quarterly. I did assessment only this weekend. Next weekend I will be doing my own masterclasses and workshops. I was quite a drive to go there. I did BP and BA assessment and afterwards I joined BS masterclass as wanted to do something with my energy. I always get excited at the quarterly, just to be there makes me want to work out. And of course these release are special to me, since I joined the filming that time. Can't wait till Friday!
In the evening I went to Amsterdam with friends to have dinner and a drink. Unfortunately my last train left 0.42 already from Amsterdam, so It wasn't possible to go out all night. But we had fun anyways and dinner was good.
Sunday morning I woke up early to go to Roermond, where they have a big designer's outlet. Yesss shopping. I went to pick up Claudia (another one of 3C) in Eindhoven and then we drove to Roermond. First thing ; Nike store. We were both looking for new shox, and we found them. The best of that, it was cheap!!! We both bought 2 pairs, don't they look nice? :-)






We bought some other things and than went home to eat. Watched the drunk carnaval people in Uden. Then I messed up with driving home from Uden, and got lost a little, but finally managed to get back to Hoofddorp without too many more delays/mistakes. I know blonds shouldn't be driving, but I'm not a natural :-)

Tonight BA and BP !!! Can't wait to try out my new shoes. Which ones shall I wear... white/purple or silver/white... mmmm

No comments: