17 September 2006

Work out

This morning a went to workout in Leusden. A club over there organized a workout and all funds were going to the Cancer Foundation. Since I like to work out and I also think the Cancer Foundation is a good thing to raise money for, I decided to hop into my car and drive overthree to do the workout. The presenters were our own LM national trainers, so it kind a felt like a quarterly. Unfortunately it wasn't as busy as that club had expected it to be, but I had a good time anyways and it doubles the good feeling that they were raising the money for a good cause.
I only did BP and BA, as I had to work this afternoon, but I was exhausted anyways, so doing a BP or any class wouldn't have been very efficient. I'm glad I'm healthy and able to participate in sports a lot, so if this could help other people to cure from this awfull disease, and be able to participate in life and play just any sport again, I'd be happy!

At our club we have the quarterly launch thursday, 28 September.

19.00 RPM
19.30 BODYCOMBAT
20.00 BODYPUMP
20.30 BODYATTACK
21.00 BODYBALANCE

For all programs we teach 4 or 5 tracks. The theme this time is: 'a Touch of Silver'. Hope to see ya there ...... all dressed in silver !!!


No comments: