13 June 2007

Learning choreo

What have I been doing lately? Learning choreo. . .
BP I'm fininshed just Cool down and Abs which I still need to do. BA is done as well. track 8,9 and cooldown still to go. BB full thing to do yet, for BC as well. It's more difficult to learn those for as I do not have my own classes to teach so it's hard to keep memorizing when you don't do it a lot. At the launch I will be joining in for BC as otherwise my collegue will be there on her own. I will try to do at least three tracks with her, but I would need to know all the kata's as well on the other tracks. Mmmmm still a lot of work to do untill next week's launch. It'll be a lot of fun .....
How to learn the choreo? Well that's probably different for each person. BP I'll learn just easily, lying down, sitting outside in the sun, driving in my car (be aware, crazy girl in town), on my way the work sitting in the bus. When I know most of it, I watch the DVD workshops and also the full DVD just to hear what the instructos on the DVD are doing saying performing etc.
For BA it's completely different for me, I start with the DVD, make notes on my choreo and then again I start learning with my Ipod and the choreo notes. I also have to make the moves, just to get the feeling, so my fourniture has to move and I use all the space I have in my living to do BA. I apologize to my neighbours for that :-). BC is a combination of BA and BP. I need defenitely need the DVD for all the kata's. BB I think is one hell of job... I love the program but learning the choreo takes me days and days. I'm only able to do it with the DVD. It's so hard to learn.
Anyfurther ... the only music I listen to around quarterly time is LM music. My ipod is always with me, just ike my phone..... I sort of panic when I don't have it with me. It's next to my bed and some times when I wake up in the middle of the night I think of a choreo, but I can't fully remember ... I need to listen to the music, get the notes or else I won't fall asleep anymore. Call me crazy... I know Í am.... there's nothing I can change about that... sorry. I'm glad I like most of the music which is used in the program's or else this would be an awfull job to do.

Last weekend and the weekend before that I have been assisting and BP module training. It was great to do and I've learned a lot from it too. So many different people doing the training. Some love it, some had to go because the club made them. It's nice to see how the program starts to grow on people already in a week. Doing the Hongi, the challenge, learning the five key elements. It's so nice to see it's same all over the world. LM is like an international language. I love it!!! I'm so glad the talked me into teaching, it's become a part of my life and it's an awesome thing to do.

Love what you do in life or you miss out on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do they make us to do during module training??? Is it hard? Doing the class is COMPLETELY different than teaching. What should I say? Do they judge us from the weights? from what we say? From our appearance?
There are a lot of questions in my mind. I wish YOU could train me. Would make it easier if I knew the module trainer. Hmmm.... I need to memorize BP 62 tomorrow...

jorge a. said...

For learn the choreos for me it s the same all the time. I don t listen another kind of music. When i go to discos the only music that i know and dance is the LM music. That s a little crazy. Are we freakies?