07 May 2006

Party

Yesterday we had the bachelorette party of my friend who's getting married next week. We picked her up from the gym were she was playing tennis with her dad. She sort of expected the party this weekend, as she's getting married friday, but it still was a surprise when we picked her up. Before that I teached Bodyattack and Bodypump class and then had to hurry to go our other gym were we also have the tennis club. The sun was shining so we had picked a really good day. We were going to Scheveningen. Unfortunately the traffic was really bad. They closed one road, so that was one of the reasons why it was so busy, but also because of the weather. Scheveningen is one of the beaches, so lots of people decided to enjoy this nice day and go the beach. My friend likes painting a lot, so we decided to go painting. We started with a high tea and fininshed with a really, really good dinner. The painting in between, well I will not tell all secrets, but we had this good looking male model...... I felt a kind of sorry for him.... 12 girls giggling the whole time :-). After dinner we went to a bar danced, had a few drinks and then went back home. My freind enjoyed her day and so did we.

This morning I had some problems waking up, but I had to get out of bed for sunday's Bodypump. Now, later in the afternoon, I'm glad I teach classes, as it feels good that I worked out this morning. If I would only be following the class, I don't think I would have gone. It wasn't very crowded, but the people enjoyed the mix I made with old tracks. As allways it was a nice sunday morning Bodypump. After class we sat outside and had a few coffees and enjoyed the sun. It feels so good finally having the sun out. Even though is was late yesterday (or early this morning), the sun just gives me some extra energy! Tonight I'm going out for dinner with a few friends. We have picked this japanese restaurant. I never been at the place, so I'll just have to wait and see if it's good.

And then the weekend is over allready. It went by really fast. Next weekend I also have to full weekend of, which is good as our quarterly is coming up. Looking forward to that :-)) BP 58, BA 53 and BC 28 are waiting for us.

No comments: