13 February 2009

Too fast...

This trip went by too fast. Man, 3 weeks ago I was still in San Fran, and now I'm back home.
A trip which left me with lots of beautiful memories again. I'm only home for a couple of hours, but I already miss New Zealand, Les Mills, all the great inspiring people, and ofcourse the sun!
But to be honest it feels good to be at home as well. Looking forward to our Dutch Quarterlies. Tomorrow will be the first one. I won't be presenting untill Vleuten, but I will do live assesment for BP and BA. Probably will do BS and BB to work out a little after all this sitting on the airplane for 2 days .... mmmmm

But to get back to New Zealand. It was a great trip... What have we done???!!!!

  • Surfing @ Piha beach
  • Winery/wine tasting Waiheke Island
  • Day trip Bay of Islands (dolphin boat trip)
  • Day trip to Rotorua (Hot springs, Maori Culture)
  • Auckland Museum and a citywalk
  • Going out, having great dinners with good company
  • Mission Bay many times
  • Lots of Les Mills classes including Filming

Sounds pretty good doesn't it?? Well I'm going to relax a little now and will try to stay awake untill the evening so I can get back to Dutch time asap.




No comments: