27 February 2008

Time goes by ....

.... so slowly! Yes, I'm in the nightshift, listening to the radio and the song playing right now is Hung up. The lyrics start with "Time goes by so slowly", and indeed it does. It's very quiet. Haven't really been doing a whole bunch of KLM work, since there isn't any. Luckily I brought some tapes to assess, so I have been doing that untill now. Tomorrow when I wake up I will finish the action plans of the two tapes I have just been watching. Don't really feel like doing it now. The radio is playing all these different songs which I can place in a lot of Les Mills programs. It makes it so hard to sit still, but since I'm wearing my uniform with pumps instead of sneakers I'm not really able to work out hahaha. Wish I could, as it would be a nice way to kill some time. Man, I think this is the first nightshift that has been as quiet as this one. It's hard to stay awake like this, especially since this is the first night out of three. Friday morning my weekend will start. In the afternoon I will be going to Roosendaal already with Claudia, do some shopping, relax, go to a wellness center, have dinner etc. Saturday assessment at the Roosendaal quarterly and in the evening I will be visiting friends of mine who live near Roosendaal. I haven't seen them for quite some time, so it'll be good to catch up.

No comments: