18 July 2007

Special BP workout

Okay, I know it's almost a week ago, but last Thursday I had Susan T. team teach with me for my BP class. It was great to have her again since the first time she was at the club a year and half ago. It was great class and it I can tell you, it feels a bit weird to have a great trainer like her standing next to me, teaching my class with me. Last time she was at the club it was an official workout arranged by the club, with a whole bunch of instructors and I was very happy to shadow with her. But this time it was different as it was just a regular class. After BP she joined for BA class. Both classes were filled with energy, fun and enthusiasm as always. Afterwards we went for dinner at the club and finally got some time to chat.

Some more good news for me. At KLM we finally will get the opportunity to get a new contract. When I started working at the ticketoffice the only option was to work 5 days of 6 hours (75%), while I was always used to work 5 days of 8 hours (full time). Ofcourse it's quite relaxed to work only 6 hours a day, but still I have to go to work 5 days a week. And the schedule is sometimes pretty tough as we work 4 days, have 1 day off and then work 4 days again. Now we can start working 90%. So not quite fulltime, but almost get a fulltime salary. The schedule is great. Always 2 days off in between the 3 or 4 days work. Will get paid way more, because the payment for working irregular shifts is also way more!!! I'm very happy with this, as we have been fighting for this since the beginning. The exact date we do not know yet.
I will have to go and see if I can still teach 3 days a week, but 2 I will defenitely do. I just can't live without my classes!!!! Maybe a bit more freelance instead. Just have to wait and see. Will give it a try for sure!

Quarterlies coming up next month. Again assessment and ofcourse my own classes. Will be busy but lots of fun again. In about 2 weeks I will be assisting a BC module training. Deng, will have to learn the whole new choreo and I don't have the tape yet. Hope I will get it soon.

Well the weather has been better the last couple of days, so I have tried to enjoy the sun for a bit and work on my tan. My NZ trip is planned oct/nov and I hope the weather in NZ will be better than last year, or I might have to go to the Cook Islands or so. Any suggestions anyone?? Ofcourse I wil try to join the filming classes. It was awesome last year and this time there are going to be some Dutch trainers, so that's going to be pretty cool as well.

No comments: